Opening Hours at NewLookFX Please see details below for our opening hours at NewLookFX. Should you require treatment outside of these hours please contact us directly and we will do our best to cater for you 😀
Blog & Gallery
Summertime is here! Thinking of working abroad?!! A few yrs back ( 10 to be exact) I Left Ireland because I was bored… bored of the rain and the same old routine. I decided to take a job I found on: www.justlanded.com FYI a great […]
Everyone seems to be allergic or intolerant to this that and the other!? When are we gonna just enjoy our food again! It’s time to JUST EAT YOUR DINNER and enjoy it! My recipe book will inspire and ensure you don’t have to miss out on tasty dinners, snacks and treats – coming soon! ~ Linda
New to eyelash extensions? Nervous about getting them done? Have a lot of questions? We all have different tastes/ personality types and styles! You choose clothes to suit you as an individual so why should eyelash extensions be any different?! At Newlookfx we style your […]
So you’ve just gotten Fabulous lash extensions applied to your own natural lashes? You want to keep them as many days/weeks as possible right? Here is how to get the most from your full set of eyelash extensions!
1. Avoid getting them wet for 12-24 hours to allow the bond to cure properly. This includes, saunas, steamrooms, sweat etc.
2. Be gentle with them, no twisting or pulling!
3. Avoid oily products around the eye area
4. Use an oil free make up remover and a clean make up brush to cleanse the lashes daily and remove unwanted dirt and build up from your hair follicles.
5. Don’t put your head to close to the oven when opening/closing so the lashes don’t stick together.
6. Use a silky or satin type pillow case to avoid friction interfering with the lashes as you sleep
7. Try to sleep on your back or purchase a ”Lash mask” this will allow you to toss and turn with minimal interference to your extensions.
Just newly engaged? Girls night out coming up? well why not take advantage of our January sale!!!! Always wanted to try out mink eyelash extensions but couldn’t afford the initial payment? Pricing is as follows: Classic lashes ( one on each natural lash) €85 January […]