When it comes to hair, nail and lash growth there are many factors which come into play. Our eyelashes have 3 growth stages, Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. Our eyelashes grow at different rates, this is why some weeks you’ll feel your lashes are very full […]
Yes!!!! It is almost the silly season! Time to think up some unique gift ideas for that one awkward relative, friend, partner or even co worker! A wise niece of mine once said ” all girls want are fluffy things and chocolate” she wasn’t wrong! […]
Summer nights are looming! This is a great time to grab everything you need for weekends away, festivals, weddings and holidays away! Lash masks are perfect for those cat naps on flights and won’t interfere with your lashes or make up due to their concave shape!
Magnetic lashes and perfume atomizers are ideal for throwing in your handbag to perk yourself up from day to evening so grab those little fixer uppers now in our online shop! 🙂
You can even book a mobile eyelash extension and spray tan appointment with Newlookfx!!
(Please note all mobile appointments are subject to a minimal fuel charge)
Newlookfx is launching new products very soon, Branded lashes are coming your way! To help me understand my clienteles wants and needs please let me know what is YOUR favourite lash style? Natural Full on volume Colourful Glittery Corner cat eye flick Not only will […]
New to eyelash extensions? Nervous about getting them done? Have a lot of questions? We all have different tastes/ personality types and styles! You choose clothes to suit you as an individual so why should eyelash extensions be any different?! At Newlookfx we style your […]
So you’ve just gotten Fabulous lash extensions applied to your own natural lashes? You want to keep them as many days/weeks as possible right? Here is how to get the most from your full set of eyelash extensions!
1. Avoid getting them wet for 12-24 hours to allow the bond to cure properly. This includes, saunas, steamrooms, sweat etc.
2. Be gentle with them, no twisting or pulling!
3. Avoid oily products around the eye area
4. Use an oil free make up remover and a clean make up brush to cleanse the lashes daily and remove unwanted dirt and build up from your hair follicles.
5. Don’t put your head to close to the oven when opening/closing so the lashes don’t stick together.
6. Use a silky or satin type pillow case to avoid friction interfering with the lashes as you sleep
7. Try to sleep on your back or purchase a ”Lash mask” this will allow you to toss and turn with minimal interference to your extensions.
Whether its a simple pretty lash style you’re after or va va volume! We’ve got lashes in thicknesses and curls to suit your desires! At Newlookfx its not ”one size fits all” we personalise your eyelash extensions to the shape and effect YOU want. Depending […]
We are excited to announce the arrival of a brand new retail product to Newlookfx!
Want to keep your Eyelash Extensions for as long as possible? Its time for you to buy YOUR ”Lash Mask”! This Sleep mask is perfect for Holidays, Naps, Long haul flights etc
Protect your lashes from friction and increase your lash retention, the mask with its curved shape acts like a ”bra” for your eyes! It leaves room for the lashes to breath and stay safe while you get a good nights sleep. It even comes with free earplugs!?
To buy yours simply email your order to : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Linda and stop by the salon in Greystones to collect yours!