Eyelash Extension Aftercare
So you’ve just gotten Fabulous lash extensions applied to your own natural lashes? You want to keep them as many days/weeks as possible right? Here is how to get the most from your full set of eyelash extensions!
1. Avoid getting them wet for 12-24 hours to allow the bond to cure properly. This includes, saunas, steamrooms, sweat etc.
2. Be gentle with them, no twisting or pulling!
3. Avoid oily products around the eye area
4. Use an oil free make up remover and a clean make up brush to cleanse the lashes daily and remove unwanted dirt and build up from your hair follicles.
5. Don’t put your head to close to the oven when opening/closing so the lashes don’t stick together.
6. Use a silky or satin type pillow case to avoid friction interfering with the lashes as you sleep
7. Try to sleep on your back or purchase a ”Lash mask” this will allow you to toss and turn with minimal interference to your extensions.