Nails for every occasion
Gel and acrylic nails for every occasion
Not everyone is blessed with strong healthy nails and for those who aren’t there ARE options! From gel polish such as shellac to Gel and arcylic nail extensions it just got easier to have strong durable healthy looking nails!
New to nails?
A non chip lamp cured two week manicure which comes in a vast variety of colours! The treatment itself takes approx 15 – 20 mins and you can leave with fabulous fingers! gel polish is removed by soaking in acetone. This can be done at most salons.
These nails are a combination of builder gels and tip application, they are cured under a uv lamp and the treatment itself takes approx 1 hour depending on what prep is needed to suit the individuals nails. These sets last up to 3 weeks depending on the clients rate of growth. Gel nails need to be filed off by a technician.
These are air dry extensions using acrylic powder combined with liquid to create a tough durable, beautiful nail. The set can last up to 3 weeks depending on the clients rate of fingernail growth and also what care is taken of the nails eg: wear rubber gloves if immersing hands in chemicals for cleaning dishes etc as this will diminish the durability. These can be removed by soaking in acetone – always go to a technician for removal! NEVER PICK THEM OFF or try to do so!.
- After you get a set of gels or acrylic nails you need only come back for refills and re whites (if getting a french tip done) The nails just keep going and going.
- There is a common misconception that nails need a break from being done time to time, time to ”breath” this is only necessary if a trauma has occurred affecting the nail bed, HOWEVER it is very important NOT to keep using cheap stick on nails all the time as they can cause infection when the nails are improperly cared for between application.
- If using cleaning chemicals, wear gloves when immersing your hands in the water in order to keep your nails looking their best for longer.
- Take care when handling open flames as the nails will melt if they come into contact with the flame for per longed periods.
- Do not attempt to remove them yourself, go to a trained technician to do this.
These nails are great for occasions and holidays, durable, pretty, versatile in style and shape from square and oval to stiletto shapes! add gel polish to mix up the colour or add nail art for some seasonal fun! Regular nail polish can also be applied over these nails so you can change with your colour mood!
Gel and acrylic nails are much the same but acrylic have been around longer and are more durable it seems. Gels are very popular these days as so many celebs are sporting them!
If your unsure which type of nail treatment is best for you then get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org